Ask the Rabbi - Basic Concepts


How can I complete repentance when someone won’t respond to my request for forgiveness?
Details:Some years ago HaShem showed me the error of my ways, I was a Christian. I approached each of my family members to request their forgiveness for having lead them astray. Three of my seven children forgave me, four and my wife turned their backs to me and refused to listen. I tried to ask for their forgiveness more than 3 times over the years. My wife finally gave me ear and forgave me, though she did not agree with me. Four children still refuse to hear me and will not respond. I am a Noahide now. I am deeply troubled over this issue.

Noahide World Center

In response to the spiritual and value-driven demand for the word of God to be disseminated by the nation of Israel to all of mankind, we have established “Brit Olam – the Noahide World Center” in Jerusalem. We are in constant contact with many people all over the world who have a strong desire to learn the words of God.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Check Also